InnoPeaks Community & Operations Intern
The InnoPeaks start-up accelerator program is founded on three pillars to facilitate go-to-market, fundraising and human energy at raising entrepreneurs' effort. InnoPeaks is a next generation innovation lab with the mission to empower and connect the most promising entrepreneurs across the globe in the fields of Insure and Health-tech.
The InnoPeaks community includes Fusion Partners, Groupe Mutuel, start-ups, mentors, other communities and members such as Swiss Healthcare Start-ups.
For more information see: www.innopeaks.ch.
Reporting to the Program Director of InnoPeaks as Community and Operations intern, your mission is to represent the values of InnoPeaks, make all the people, internally and externally, in contact with the InnoPeaks program feel supported and welcome, both at the campus and at distance and make sure the daily operations are running smoothly.
You will work with the InnoPeaks team to constantly ensure that, at each step of the program organisation, work and tasks run smoothly and are of high value to all different stakeholders - corporate clients, start-ups and mentors and various partners.
You are willing to learn, to put your sleeves up and tackle new problems? - you are the right person.
Job Title: INNOPEAKS COMMUNITY and OPERATIONS - INTERN
- Position type: 40 hours/week (100%)
- Duration: 6 months (starting February 2020)
- Location: Sion, Switzerland
Roles & responsibilities
- Provide operational support at the different steps of the programme and for special events;
- Assist the InnoPeaks team with day-to-day tasks and ad-hoc projects;
- Gather information from your team and the different partners regarding program and event timelines and preparation requirements for planning purposes related to best anticipate and collaborate for the program organisation;
- Keep track of all events and think of ways to make it more efficient;
- Facilitate and manage event’s details (drinks, catering, audio and visual equipment, etc.);
- Ensure office equipment, systems and other related company tools are available and functioning;
- Bring communication insights and collaborate on the social media to spread the information out;
- Get in touch with the start-ups and ensure follow-up on their participation to the InnoPeaks Program;
- Assist in tracking the quality, operational execution and customer success various aspects;
- Assist in structuring and documenting the results of InnoPeaks’s workshops with the corporate partner;
- Offer and make suggestions to find the best solutions for a successful program drive.
- You are well organised and have an eye for details;
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English as well as French;
- Fully computer literate; skilled and confident user of Office 365; knowledge of SharePoint will be a distinct advantage;
- Good communication skills, especially written, drafting and editing;
- Good knowledge of website management and related software (WordPress)
- You can juggle, prioritize and keep track of multiple tasks, projects and events;
- You have an energetic and outgoing personality; you can make people feel welcome and can create a strong office culture;
- Proactive and can-do attitude, readiness to help other team members as necessary with creative problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated interest in the discourse around technology, start-ups, entrepreneurship;
- International working environment and being part of a small but dynamic team: your motivation decides the role and responsibilities assigned to you;
- Willing to work in Sion 3-4 days during the week and more during special events.